Will Thalheimer has been providing a series of brown bag webinars called Webinoshs and the latest is about learning objectives. Here's the 411:
FREE Webinosh on Instructional Objectives This Friday January 9th, I will talk about Instructional Objectives, and some research, thereof. Instructional Objectives:
- Do they produce learning results?
- Are they all the same?
- Do we have to use them?
- Do prequestions work just as well?
- How specifically do they have to be worded?
- Can I use the word "Understand"? Answer: In some of them, but not others.
- Hey Will, do you have a new taxonomy for us?
To sign-up just go to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/247154110.